GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

It is a bit of the shareholders in Nesmaska either accept the...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    It is a bit of the shareholders in Nesmaska either accept the deal that the company has brought to the table or they don't and the company pretty much goes into bankruptcy. That's the kinda vibe I am getting from it.

I think a well placed counter offer would go down well, especially if the differences between them were explained well.

No matter what happens to Nemaska, be it another offer or continue with this one, I am of the mindset that the current management of Nemaska need to move on. Obviously that wouldn't go down to well with them, and my gut feel is that they would rather see their shareholders burn than miss out on their position at the trough. It's a very sad state they have the company in, and sure they can say that its all the fault of the engineering reports, and that SoftBank did their due diligence and they never spotted any issues either.

The way I see it is that Nemaska management are unwilling to accept any responsibility for the company performance which is now in such dire circumstances with what looks like no alternative than to accept such a bleak fate for those that choose to remain invested there.

I don't think anyone could convince me that giving up the initial 50% ownership in the company before they lose another 50% is the best option for the share holders.

And just like any good drama or thriller, I'd like to see a twist at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.