chain store sales jump in dec. 14 week

1. 1,256 Posts.
    Chain Store Sales Jump in Dec. 14 Week
    Tue December 17, 2002 07:49 AM ET
    NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. chain store sales shot higher last week, nearly offsetting the prior week's decline, as consumers geared up for the holidays, a joint report said on Tuesday.
    U.S. chain store sales jumped 1.9 percent in the week ended Dec. 14 after a 2.3 percent drop in the preceding week, the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi and UBS Warburg said in a joint report.

More important to me would be: How have these sales been funded? Credit Card I bet.
    I find it really is a drain watching CNN, Bloomberg and other propaganda machines headed by (you know which race) that extort the truth to the millions and fudge graphs and information flow to push the lies down the unsuspecting publics throat. I also find they are draining due to their high advert content and very little unbiased good clean stock reporting. Until these joints clean up their act we are in for a little bit more of this suckers rally. Watch the headlines over the ensuing week. Poor company outlooks will be made to look good and the story will go "this isnt all that bad looking into the future profitability of so and so company".
    Anyway back to watch the idiots spruking their wares on this trash financial medium they call CNN etc. etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.