UNI 4.90% $6.41 universal store holdings limited

cdi conversion?

1. 2,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Just a question to the UNI cheer squad, This has been at the back of my mind since I received the IM 400 pager.

I've read all the early anns that came out regarding the CDI change-over. I saw sure they stated our unilife common stock was to be converted to CDI's at a ratio of 6-to-1, and that new CDI would have a 1-to-1 partnership with the new Unilife Corp NASDAQ shares.

Now this don't seem to be the case, we will still be at the price ratio we are on now with the new CDI's.

Now I bought more stock so as I have a multiple of 6, and now I feel it was a waste of time, just upped my average!!. Unless I convert to NASDAQ & I'm hoping that's not going to happen anytime soon, for obvious reasons.

Also just to add with the early stuff I think even AS said that when we convert here the ASX price will be at a higher valve and attract a more sophisticated buyer?

Now is this just Xmas cheer dribble, brought on by a few to many DA's, while waiting for the rain to stop, or what??

-RED :-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
-0.330(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $469.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.75 $6.30 $446.2K 68.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.53 207 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/03/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.