CNM carnegie corporation limited

carnegie minerals >> impressive announcement, page-5

1. 513 Posts.
    Good Afternoon,
    I don’t know a lot about Carnegie Corporation, but Pacific Hydro’s management team has gained my trust from its successes. They have a history of stable earnings growth with a solid management team. I first heard about this turbine last year, and it is a very exciting unit that can produce power, and it also produces substantial fresh water via reverse osmosis desalination. This turbine could change the future direction of renewable generation for phy, especially since phy has had bad press recently about the visual pollution of their wind turbines in Victoria. They’re committed to the wind industry, but the wave turbine will open new areas of growth for the company. With the wave turbine in the prototype testing stage and commencing sea tests next year, both companies share price will move. Australian investors haven't really embraced green power, but it will change. I feel cnm will come under heavier trading because of this announcement and because of its current status as a penny stock. In the past, both companies have a history of poor liquidity. I think this could change for cnm. I feel short term cnm will have more upside then phy.

I can't attached a story from the Australian Innovation Magazine, but it is posted on the cnm web site.It goes into more detail about the tuebine. Their is some extra information in the Carnegie Corporation press release section.
    Read the red stuff below.

Malfunction
    I hold phy and I’m looking at cnm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.