HVN 1.98% $5.15 harvey norman holdings limited

Captital Raising, page-96

1. 11,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    KittyBB

I bought a new computer from Harvey Norman last week. In fact I bought my previous computer from HVN 6 years ago and 4 years before that so I suppose I qualify as a loyal customer.

My most recent purchase was a fascinating insight into HVN culture. The young bloke that helped me initially was friendly, keen to understand my needs and happy to give me advice even though I told him I wasn’t buying today but in 3 weeks time. He also told me of a few new services HVN were offering regarding moving my files from old computer to new computer.

I did the deal three weeks later with the same young guy as I wanted him to get the commission.

But here is the point of my story. My man was about 28 and had been with HVN for 7 years and had recently transferred to Melbourne for family reasons. He was tech savvy to boot. But he loved working for HVN and said to me on my first store visit he would love to be a franchisee one day. On my third visit to the store to pick up my new computer we got chatting as he helped me put the computer in my car. He said that he had won a couple of HVN state awards the night before , been internally promoted and then offered entry into a HVN pathway program to becoming a more senior manager and ultimately a franchise opportunity. So here is a young bloke who is obviously very capable and ambitious actively participating in the performance culture of HVN.

If this is typical of the HVN approach then I am in for the long haul.

go Harvey go.
    Last edited by daicosisgod: 15/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.15
Change
0.100(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.416B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.07 $5.15 $5.04 $25.87M 5.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2100 $5.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.15 125126 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.15
  Change
0.100 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.06 $5.15 $5.04 807445
Last updated 16.10pm 29/03/2024 ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.