1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
GMM 65.5¢

Capital Raising & Capital Position

1. Spec Trader

29 Posts.

Invertedva is spot-on - GMM will raise just sufficient capital to pay Galaxy for the hugely potential Tantalum/Spodumene (Lithium) project initial payment - $2.5M - plus re-commissioning costs to get it producing again ASAP, and I suspect Fotios will tip in any shortfall as a loan as he done before. So GMM will become a producer of Tantalum (rare & valueable) & Lithium (if they wish) in "about 6 months", a license to print money. The infrastructure is all there which Galaxy moth-balled for 2 1/2 years from when it was producing and Fotios et al has stitched-up a real sweetheart, killer deal to lease for $2.5M p.a. + royalty @ 10% for 3 years, with the option to buy the to-be producing asset @ 100% for $30M within the 3 years - extremely reasonable! Witness what Fotios did with Northern Star Resources (NST) - from 4 cents to $2.02 (@16/2/15) & higher!! - and he owns 23% of GMM. Fotios has a great track record and a huge stake in GMM - a ringing endorsement and plenty of 'skin in the game'! Also, GMM has only 84 million shares on issue, apparently tightly-held, so there is no need for a share Consolidation. All the favourable elements of GMM suggest to hang on to your hats for this sky-rocketing ride!!
    Good luck to all GMM holders & those considering it.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.