FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Is it true we are in such dire need of a capital raising? How on...

1. 5,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    Is it true we are in such dire need of a capital raising? How on earth did the X board not action this in good time? Asleep at the wheel is the understatement of the 2018 calendar year in hindsight... Surely this is a gross negligence of responsibilities as the board. No excuses as it should have been done two months ago.. another smoking gun, it looks like a munitions depot already what else is going to come out.. golly gee Jenkins struth! Names turning to mud much?

A few saving graces being this is likely the last "kicker" to holders (i hope) and the fact there are a minuscule amount of shares currently on issue.. sure dilution hurts but more our peers have 4x or greater. However this means these new shares can do more damage as there are a relatively small amount ever being trader.. hence when hartleys dumps on market and profoundly impacts the SP.

2018 has been a financial apocalypse for most ASX listed lithium stocks, and most my materials / energy stocks .. i can only hope 2019 will be a turn around as of had nearly 70% wiped off my total equity.. its really ugly and a personal "crash" even if not recognised in the greater market.. most materials stocks have taken a massive beating this year.. i am definitely once bitten twice shy and will be ultra conservative moving forward.

I think the ASX is dodgy as and allows for a highly unfair platform.. the lack of an even play field makes me feel like i don't have much chance of beating the investment banks and hedge funds who employ tricks and privileges we simply cant access.. free trades, algo bots, borrowing shares from shadow entities to game the SP, and "soph" investors getting discounted shares because they have deeper pockets (like we see today!)
    Last edited by 1for1: 12/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.