My little one would definitely would take first prize as the...

1. 3,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    My little one would definitely would take first prize as the silliest dog ever.
    Very happy, very silly, and very exited meeting with people and dogs all sizes.

But the most exiting thing ever is the bicycles, he is going berserk, always barks like a mad dog,- but in reality all he want's to run with them to the end of the world....

Once they stop, he loses interest in the bike, and get's all too friendly with the owners.
    Unfortunately a lot of people misunderstand him, thinking of him as a attack dog -like with his 5 kg frame he could do any damage to anyone...
    I often get quite upset by the attitude of some people, who are clueless understanding my little mate, and yell abuse at him, or rather me, -as thankfully he wouldn't know or understand the nastiness.

He is silly as one can get, but I wouldn't swap his loving nature for anything.

Normally he always runs, and jumps, but in the mornings he sits next to me, waiting for me to pick him up for a cuddle and kiss.
    And I wouldn't like to change that ever!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.