SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Bye bye ISX - None / Sell Sentiment Only

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    @Bobintheocean has started a holder's only thread at Bye bye ASX and asked for non-holders not to post in that.

Fair enough - I think non-holders like myself should not.

So, this is a thread for non-holders, and holders with a negative (Sell) sentiment to post, and I'd respectfully ask those that are are feeling positive about ISX's future, and who also want to accuse those who are negative and who therefore must be paid downrampers to stick to the Bye bye ASX thread.

If you're positive, but accept that there are those that are negative, and can hold a sensible debate, and can accept that perhaps that the ASX was justified in suspending ASX, or that ASIC was justified in bringing a case to trial (and, if it turns out that they weren't they'll lose), then welcome.

I know this is a pretty negative thread (and the thread title probably doesn't help), but this is a discussion forum, so although I expect that this post will be reported to moderators, I hope it won't be moderated - it's not ramping, and it's not Flaming or Baiting (it's hoping to keep negative sentiment in a thread where it can be discussed more rationally).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.