LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Been invested since 2014, most I've paid was $3.60. I guess your...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Been invested since 2014, most I've paid was $3.60. I guess your lucky to get out when you did!!

Over five years I've seen the writing on the wall a number of times with LNG, conjecture over facts, excuses, lack of transparency, lack of closing deals. I've had to sell at a loss a number of times to put money into other stocks I followed closely.

I once went for a morning surf planning to put $90K into A2M when I got home. When I got that day A2M had gone up 10% so I put that $90K into LNG. I learnt a really big lesson that day. As LNG kept going down and A2M kept going up I made some hard decisions and sold at fairly big losses to buy A2M.

The trade war is not a storm in a teacup in my opinion. Your betting on a red headed clown who it looks like has over played his hand (which is obviously easier for someone who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, to a rich mogul real estate developer who put him through business college, gave him real estate in New York and a position in the family business). Not quite like the rest of us!!

As far as you providing information, you still haven't provided any!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.