LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I am of the view that there is not all that much chance of...

1. 2,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    I am of the view that there is not all that much chance of closing any deals outside of China, although its good to see that Greg is trying in South East Asia.

Europe seems a closed book as Russian gas is cheap and despite lots of mumbling about diversifying supply, when it comes down to it, cheap is what counts.

For this reason a speedy resolution to the trade war is perhaps our only hope of avoiding a very damaging CR which will heavily dilute the stock at these levels

Unfortunately the hardliners in China are in a no surrender and never give in mood - so we are in hands of the moderates being able to strike a deal with the US - not very likely either

With money running out, time is not on our side as it was years ago. In my view you can see why shorters are having a field day with this.

So to a large degree I feel like we are living on hope now. It would take a remarkable turn of event to avoid a damaging and possibly un-successful CR.

I think that we should be looking at a re-listing in the US with a new issue to try to draw in more optimistic investors than the Aussie market can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.