ATI 0.00% 17.5¢ atlantic limited

building relationships

1. 1,334 Posts.
    It looks like ATI are in the process of building strong relationships in Vietnam by forming agreements with several Government backed organisations.

The MOU announcement this morning with T-MV came as a surprise to me as I assumed the agreement would be an announcement of the JV agreement between Vinacomin and ATI.

This is very significant as we still have the JV agreement between Vinacomin and ATI to be announced.

A brief summary of where we are now.

T-MV
    MOU between T-MV and ATI announced 21st Dec 09

* 25mt PA Buxite Mine

* Rail and Port infrastructure

* Alumina processing and Aluminium Smelter

T-MV agree to push the approval process.

ATI will fund the feasability study and procure finance for the project.

"The JV interests of T-MV and ATI will reflect the contributions of the parties."

Vinacomin
    JV agreement pending announcement as well as Drill results to be presented for Bao Loc

Atlantic are currently in discussions with the Vietnamese Government and Vinacomin in relation to expanding Bao Loc project area and other potential joint venture operations, including the proposed railway to be constructed to the port at Ke Ga

* Vinacomin are currently building a Refinery directly adjacent to the Atlantic Application.

* High grade,low impurities product

* Potential to significantly expand project area

* Outstanding opportunity to leverage strong market fundamentals for bauxite

* Close proximity to key markets including China,Korea,Japan and Taiwan

* Strong relationship with Vinacomin(VietnameseSOE)and Vietnamese Government.

* Opportunity to work with Vinacomin and Vietnamese Government to develop bauxite resource for the benefit of Atlantic shareholders and the Vietnames people

* Drilling Bao Loc December Q09

* In 2008, worldwide alumina refining capacity totalled approximately 90 million tonnes and global alumina demand is forecast to increase to 124 million tonnes by 2017.
    http://www.globalalumina.com/ind_overview.php

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.