Budfox Writing on Gold-Eagle

1. 285 Posts.
    Hi all,

For those of you who are still out there kicking and trading, it might be worthwhile to have a look at some posts Budfox has placed on Gold-Eagle.

I dont think there is much to say about the author himself as many traders will be familiar with the well known perth broker.

I think they are well written and simple to understand- newbies should also have a read,, even though you might not share any interest in Gold/Silver/Commodities ,,as the views expressed concern global equity markets also.

Budfox has now had around 10 articles published, all of which follow a similar theme and are especially focused on the Australian Market and Australian Stocks. Whether you agree with them or not, its a great change to be finally reading something thats more closer to home. And more importanly,, something thats not only accurate but represents a similar view shared by other gold/commodity enthusiasts, including myself.

The link below contains all the posts written by budfox which are now archived on Gold-Eagle.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/research/locantrondx.html

Good luck to all.

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.