CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

BRR Technology Update, page-2

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Technically they kick goals. You can't have everything in this world and despite the shaky ground am happy enough with the management.

But as an observation when we had Dow it was up, up and away and onbviously hindsight says even if you were a negative nelly like me and looked beyond the optimism he did help road map out the opportunity and direction of the business.

I do prefer the more pragmatic, low key management style we have and the focus on cutting operation costs etc whcih really all came too late and Dow should have really headed this up 18 months earlier . That all said, the company is really lackign some self promotion right now.

Not really marketing the product, direct sales are never going to be the answer. (How many people buy their iPhone through Apple vs Optus, Vodafone, Telstra etc ?) But some self promition in the financial world and to investors wouldn't go astray since the company obviously needs funding....but is rather hopless when it comes to raising the funding it needs.

Not telling them to promise anything but cant help but wonder if this stock was in the 10-15c range it wouldnt quite have the problems it is with cash raisings...Plenty of stocks out there running at a loss, living off the investors good graces and prices higher on less.

Not saying the SP is wrong, but the fact it is so low for a company with interesting tech, pilot manufacturign capacity, some interesting partners in what is emerging as a large future endergy market boggles the mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.