EGR 5.88% 18.0¢ ecograf limited

I know it's hard during weeks when there is nothing happening...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2551
    I know it's hard during weeks when there is nothing happening and one tends to overanalyze things...what keeps me confident that I will see a good return here and therefore still hold is the way we have gone about business...and I know I've been harping on about it for some time...but here it is again:

* Our quality deposit
    * Our quality partners
    * Our quality in conducting our testing - ..."All test-work was undertaken at industrial scale production plants to replicate commercial production"...sorry had to bold this as people need to understand and take note of how significant this is.
    * Starting production to cater for current demand, then grow if/when demand emerges. Which means KNL is profitable supplying current demand and could be very profitable if EV demand kicks in.

I'm obviously biased towards KNL, you and others might find @cartex 's post (link: Cartex )of interest and it explains in detail the importance of some of the above and lot's of other points I have been mentioning over the years and why I think we are one of the very few that will be profitable.
    Last edited by unicrumba: 10/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $506 2.811K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 55698 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 31876 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.