AAU 1.28% 7.7¢ antilles gold limited

bright future

1. 9,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3454
    Well, where do I begin.
    What an exciting company. Just having a good read through today's accounts. A lot is already know, but some is also somewhat downplayed for now, very understandable due to the upcoming production at Las Lagunas.

Two particular little projects jumped out at me. Not saying that the Azuay Gold project is not a company maker, but I have a fair understanding of what they are aiming for with that project. i.e gold production 100,000oz per year.

1 - Victoria Copper Prospect - wondering if others could perhaps explain:
    "identified a massive anomaly with a surface expression of 140ha with extremely high Cu results" might later become.
    i.e. The only copper company I am in is DML, and that was a subscription rec.
    Does anyone know if there any examples of what other companies have found that might have some similarity to the size of the exploration area, as well as being open pit, and in turn, what might it might lead to resource wise.. or am I getting a little ahead of myself?

2- TRUJILLO GOLD PROSPECT - another Albion plant to be built, with many prospects around to feed it (future production of another 100,000oz per year).
    "The Trujillo project is a low priority for the Company but environmental approvals will be progressed in
    2012, with ongoing negotiations on potential sources of feed"
    To me that means, shhh.. we are trying to buy up the tailing dams cheap.

Anyway, heaps of projects ahead, just need to get the cash flowing in, start paying down the debt and then get the drilling teams out.

IMHO
    DYOR. It's fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $23.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $43.20K 565.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 396851 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 87096 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/10/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ 150503
Last updated 15.35pm 27/10/2021 (live) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.