DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

Brainchip meet DUO

1. 365 Posts.
    Hi guys and gals

I posted about a month ago that I thought Brainchip, a revolutionary artificial intelligence is coming to DUO.

Brainchip presented at BBY roadshow in late 2014 with view to list on ASX.

Since then I have been digging away an everything points to a big yes, it is !

Many posters here have hinted, but not given it away. If you know of Brainchip, their hints make alot of sense.

I asked a WA broker if it were true. He seemed surprised I knew and only replied "sit tight and see". He sounded very enthusiastic.

After my 1st post I got an email from a soph who said he rang and spoke to Petet Made who created Brainchip. He said they could not discuss anything material because they had signed agreements and confidentiality clauses with a ASX company !

It could be any shell, but I bet my bottom dollar it's DUO

All of them are WA based

BBY is on the register

They said it was tech related, and one of the sophs posted a link to artificial intelligence. Someone has been leaving hints !

If true, then I don't care about a few weeks delay to wrap it all up. I have been tucking stock away at .3c and the more I email and call, the more it points to Brainchip !

Come on, someone give us a lead where DUO and Brainchip are in the same presso or article !

What is Brainchip worth ? Who knows, but more than a lousy $1Mio we are at now

It says in the article they need $6M for development. So let say it could be worth $10 or $15mio once funded

I'm waitin for fireworks in a big big way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist
Currently unlisted public company
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $5.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
DUO (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.