KZA 0.00% 50.5¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Thanks Rich&Poor…..further link here from the US National Brain...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Thanks Rich&Poor…..further link here from the US National Brain Tumor Society showing some 1759 Brain Cancer Clinical Trials currently in progress. So it is great to be sitting where we are in that document

This number of each, probably $10m to $100m trials demonstrate what is at stake here and further shows the lack of appreciation investors have with this stock.

https://trials.braintumor.org/?page=3

John Theurer with this press release also......it simply does not happen with all these other clinical trials. These hospitals - best in the world, understand the potential our drug has to change the lives of many. There may be a time indeed where investors are proud to be early stage investors in this drug. For myself for these posts to still be here on the chatline, I hope will be somewhat personally satisfying.

__________________________________________________________________________________
    (But maybe what I have just written in pie in the sky...… still some risk, otherwise I would not be posting, BUT THIS:-

The dual PI3K/mTOR-pathway inhibitor GDC-0084 achieves antitumor activity in PIK3CA-mutant breast cancer brain metastases Franziska M Ippen, Christopher A Alvarez-Breckenridge, Benjamin M Kuter, Alexandria L. Fink, Ivanna V Bihun, Matthew Lastrapes, Tristan Penson, Stephen P Schmidt, Gregory R Wojtkiewicz, Jianfang Ning, Megha Subramanian, Anita Giobbie-Hurder, Maria Martinez-Lage, Scott L. Carter, Daniel P. Cahill, Hiroaki Wakimoto and Priscilla K Brastianos

the effect of GDC-0084 was investigated in breast cancer brain metastasis xenograft mouse models and assessed by bioluminescent imaging and immunohistochemistry. Results: In vitro, GDC-0084 considerably decreased cell viability, induced apoptosis and inhibited phosphorylation of Akt and p70 S6 kinase in a dose-dependent manner in PIK3CA-mutant breast cancer brain metastatic cell lines. In contrast, GDC-0084 led only to growth inhibition in PIK3CA-wildtype cell lines in vitro. In vivo, treatment with GDC-0084 markedly inhibited the growth of PIK3CA-mutant, with accompanying signaling changes, and not PIK3CA-wildtype brain tumors. Conclusions: The results of this study suggest that the brain-penetrant PI3K/mTOR-targeting GDC-0084 is a promising treatment option for breast cancer brain metastases with dysregulated PI3K/mTOR signaling pathway conferred by activating PIK3CA mutations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $12.80K 25.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 4067 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 10.18am 19/09/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
50.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ 1178
Last updated 10.18am 19/09/2019 (live) ?
KZA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.