KZA 0.00% 45.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Brain Cancer Drug- SP Chronic Low Value

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    CEO out today with another presentation. This time I think the most confident and positive a presentation I have seen from the top man. See link at very bottom.

New investors could do well to look at the video and judge for themselves, ( a $30m today company is ridiculous). Once again for any new potential investors....it is recommended to check out the CEO talk at last years AGM. Very specific and unambigious reference is made to this company being capped at $1b.

Remember they are at a stage 2 drug trial......already in the initial trial the drug showed it worked.

I think the CEO's confidence and very neat composure he showed today in the presentation reflects feedback they are getting from those USA hospitals conducting the trials. The wait is nearly over and look for some efficacy reporting when they announce soon (within 2 months according to what was said today)…..thus the comment about a possible deal soon.

Without further dilution (should upfront payment/licence deal be announced)…...a $1b cap means a SP of $13. (I repeat the $1b comes from the CEO, not myself)

This represents an outstanding opportunity......view this link.

https://www.kaziatherapeutics.com/mediacentre/video#media134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 8220 2
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.12pm 21/05/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
KZA (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.