ARR 2.13% 23.0¢ american rare earths limited

Low volume drop today is nothing to worry about in the...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Low volume drop today is nothing to worry about in the slightest. All the forum chat on BPL recently has evolved around cobalt - namely the 2% NSR. However this forms a minority of BPLs true value and strategic position coming into the second quarter of 2018. If I'm to break this down for everyone I'll propose three potential avenues, for COBALT ALONE - all options surrounding COBs upcoming PFS. Option 1: COB's PFS due first half 2018 details a mine life of 10 years: BPL are entitled to a "say" $5 million p.a NSR - I'd say it will be 7-9. With a 10 year mine life at the minimum (probably 13-17years) that puts BPL at 50million (35 million post coy tax) for their MC. As a minimum prediction for cobalt alone this puts BPL's current value at just under double its current MP. Avenue 2: 8million p.a at a 15year mine life (probably most reasonable). This would put BPL for cobalt alone @ a MC of over 110million (77million post coy tax) - 4 x current MP (wow). Avenue 3: COB PFS Exceeds all expectations - mine life of 18 years (+) offering BPL 10million p.a. - puts BPLs MC at 180million (126million post Coy Tax) over 6.6 times current M.P & valuing its current SP @ around 40cents. Secondly, let's consider the true value of its current tenements. I was truly surprised not to see the SP not budge in the slightest upon its application for three MLA's in late Jan. Two of the three application surrounded the current Thackaringa project were specifically for category 1 metals (cobalt). You'd be a brave man to rule out Trangie and BPL lining up a second or third royalty scheme as detailed above - imagine multiplying the above figures by 2.5 or 3 and looking at a BPL SP nearing the $1 arena. Once again I'm only discussing BPLs cobalt potential. With BPLs and COBs synergy you can't rule out this happening again especially in light of COBs recent emergence on the ASX as the primary cobalt player. Without touching the slightest on BPLs status as the largest holder of MS tenements within the MDB let alone BPLS outstanding cash on hand financials, this analysis of cobalt potential has in its own light proved how undervalued BPL truly is. I will myself, continue to accumulate at any price below .20 as I believe and see Trangie's outrageous ambition and dedication to enhancing and growing the value and size of BPL and sowing rewards to its loyal shareholder base. Hang in there everyone because we've found something special. God Bless, our time will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $113.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $208.8K 895.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50900 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 22800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ 272108
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.