MSB 1.61% $3.67 mesoblast limited

Further to my above in this thread. I've written elsewhere that...

  1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Further to my above in this thread. I've written elsewhere that I started acquiring MSB from April 6th 2020...that is a fact. It is also a fact that I have not sold one of our current share holdings in MSB in any portfolio.

    I've also written above that I have client access to Bell Potter research for many years.....and that I've been looking at MSB for quite a while prior to investing in MSB. I always do my research before and during any investment .....and yes of course as part of that initial research I access the research available to me via our own client access to Bell Potter.

    So I'm just going to post some small snippets from some of Bell Potters MSB research dating back to January 2020....well prior to any announcement for any Covid 19 Trial for MSB....my purpose in doing so is to give you an indication of some detailed company research that did not factor in ANY possible upturn due to a successful Covid 19 treatment being approved for MSB.

    January
    BUY
    Price $3.00
    Valuation
    $5.15
    Risk
    Speculative

    February
    BUY
    Price $2.44
    Valuation
    $5.15
    Risk
    Speculative

    March
    BUY
    Price
    $1.81
    Valuation
    $5.15
    Risk
    Speculative

    April
    BUY
    Price
    $1.85
    Valuation
    $5.15
    Risk
    Speculative

    May
    BUY
    Price
    $3.23
    Valuation
    $5.80
    Risk
    Speculative

    June
    BUY
    Price
    $3.73
    Valuation
    $5.90
    Risk
    Speculative

    As with any Biotech there is the higher risk for investment....hence why it's called a Speculative stock. I invested as a spec not based on any unheard of back then Covid 19 trial but based on the other aspects that I felt made it worth the risk for me.

    Whilst I agree the whole Covid 19 has come out of left of field for MSB, and has had the effect of bringing this company to the attention of more people, I do not agree that the MSB Covid 19 trials represent the overall picture for MSB over the next 12 months.

    I can't say to anyone if they should hold their nerve or not, if they should buy in or not, or sell out or not ....I can only speak for me ...and for me I'm a definite HOLD and that's got nothing to do with Covid 19 results and everything to do with my own research and where I feel MSB might go over the next 12 months.


    Cheers

 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.67
Change
-0.060(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.143B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.70 $3.75 $3.65 $14.61M 3.961M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22296 $3.67
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.69 39029 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$3.68
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.69 $3.75 $3.65 738605
Last updated 15.59pm 10/07/2020 (live) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.