CR9 0.00% 2.0¢ corella resources ltd

It is quiet alright, but I think that is one of the things I...

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    It is quiet alright, but I think that is one of the things I love about it also
    A lot of those other companies I look in to and some I still follow, probably for the sake of just following something crap with a higher market cap to make me feel better about being in real companies, end up turning into circus threads with the most idiotic comments written that I have ever read, anywhere
    I like the serenity here
    And I will continue to be baffled by our market cap in relation to almost any other on the asx down the penny end
    All my coin is in this and another but both are to do with mobiles, which is where the future is even more so headed than it already is IMO
    So I feel pretty comfortable seeing my two companies grow and reap the benefits of the mobile internet exploding even more so than it is over the next 5 years
    The share prices will naturally shift as they form into really decent companies over the coming years, so in my head I am obviously taking on risk down this end but I feel it’s also very calculated which gives me a fair bit of peace of mind
    At this stage of my working life I can’t put too much effort into fluttering around like so many seem to these days, so I want to be able to feel like I don’t have to watch my investments like a hawk
    Interesting year coming up for GGL, looking forward very much, to seeing what comes from our IP possibly in other verticals and MobileDEN partner/expansion elsewhere, let alone if we can reach profitability before even more good news comes our way so we can actually rerate to a more deserved price tag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 91775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.