BOC 2.54% 60.5¢ bougainville copper limited

Ahhh @luxusburger you are being sold lies by Momis, it's quite...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Ahhh @luxusburger you are being sold lies by Momis, it's quite poor form by Momis actually

He claims RTG have no track record. From their website:-

""Over the last 26 years, our management team has financed, built and operated 7 gold mines."

He claims they have no funding capacity. From their last announcement:-

"RTG’s three largest long term shareholders, whose publicly reported parent company net worth is in the order of US$30 billion, have expressed support for entering into the Panguna redevelopment proposal should it be successful."

He claims they will seek a development partner and then try to farm it out. I'm sorry, but RTG will operate it themselves and develop it.

BOC clearly state in the presentation they are unsure a capital raise can be conducted and categorically state they will have to find a strategic partner. Absolute hypocrisy by Momis

The interviewer at least has half a brain:-

DW: Well they might say the same in a way. The thing is I guess, they end up being the pivotal landowner group, or that seems to be the way they see it.

JM: If the eight go against the SML landowners [Miriori's group] nothing will happen ..... But we are not going to allow this to keep happening this way

DW: Well their comeback to that is going to be that as landowners they control, as per the Mining Law, they control what is beneath the surface.

BOC has to keep up the charade it is in the front running, or that market cap is going to get smashed. Plenty of Panguna upside is already priced in ...

The fact RTG have been dead silent, and Mirori isn't spreading lies to uphold his position says a lot

Momis knows RTG's credentials, unless he can't use google. He is scaremongering thinking that people without access to internet will believe his tripe, pretty dull view on the intelligence of your people

Luckily the law states that the landowners control the resource. SMLOLA control the resource and mining pit, they have adamantly opposed the return of BCL, and said they would never allow them to return. They trust in RTG and are prepared to execute a mining agreement

Seems to me like there is a lot of hot air from Momis, but literally nothing he can do to force SMLOLA to sign with ABG/BCL

More than likely why BOC is now 15c bid, 30c offer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
0.015(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $242.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 60.5¢ 56.0¢ $26.43K 45.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 2868 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 0.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.0¢ 59.5¢ 57.0¢ 8183
Last updated 15.21pm 29/03/2024 ?
BOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.