RSG 10.3% 43.0¢ resolute mining limited

Hi col,First Of all you are not different from anyone here whose...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433

Hi col,

First Of all you are not different from anyone here whose intention is making a decent return on his investment.

We can win sometimes and lose sometimes.

you can read my posts about ORE, where I accurately predicted the share price movements and made significant profits in and out and in again. I did the same with OGC,SBM and RSG. It is all on records. I have also made losses on BDR. The bottom line is if you try to think you are smarter than us, you are mistaken,

The recent announcement is encouraging, it is hard when you try to apply a cutting edge technology to be accurate with your timeline and costs. That is why the market including youself are sceptical and the share price is suppressed when comparing to other goldies.

Here is my views about RSG for 2019:

The debt incurred as a result of going full automation will be paid in no time through:

Increase production 

Decrease costs from power savings, less need for higher paid overseas workers and safety.

Sandvik is a reputable Swedish mining company and when the project is a success, all eyes will turn to RSG and there will be many takeover offers.

Sure there is a risk of failure like with any business, however, I don’t see that happening with the information provided so far.

At this low level, RSG is a good company to start accumulating IMHO. It is always advisable to invest with your own money so you are not forced to sell should temporary problems arise.

Finally, J. Powel recent comments on interest rate, will drive USD lower and this is one of the reason Jamie Currie from Goldman Sachs in his recent report predicts gold for 2019 to be at $1425. At that level coupled with increase production from June, RSG will be paying its debts so quickly and even dividends.

I hope my views make sense. Off course, not intended to be a financial advice.

Cheer, Sydney 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.040(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $915.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 43.5¢ 39.5¢ $7.890M 18.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 51900 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 111352 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
0.040 ( 11.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 43.0¢ 39.0¢ 4833554
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.