MMJ 0.00% 33.0¢ mmj phytotech limited

Board change required

1. 360 Posts.
    Wow
    There may be a book written about what happened with PYL on HC last week.
    We have seen Mossad threats?, MI 6!, a tantric sex master? Facebook hacking ? and much, much more.

Very funny, if it hadn't proved so costly to me and many other PYL holders.

Mr Ross Smith's past certainly indicates a vibrant, very eccentric type of guy, but like most other similar highly intelligent people, what they possess in brain power they can often lack in common sense and emotional intelligence etc.

Those people typically leave a trail of disaster and accumulate enemies like nails on the road.

In my opinion, Board change is urgently required..

This company can't be taken seriously until Mr Smith departs from that Board (one way or the other).

PYL have recruited a top team of Israeli executives and they could build a serious enterprise, but they can't do so with a loose cannon or lead market weights around their necks.

PLEASE give me a TICK if you agree, and we will be sending a strong message to the Chairman of PYL

My personal position is that a trailing stop loss took me out of more stock at ~52 Friday morning.
    I am now left with a core holding that owes me less than 15, but I certainly won't be buying back any shares until this situation has been resolved to my satisfaction.

I predicted volatility and very high risk trading in PYL, but I certainly didn't expect this much excitement ... so early in the piece.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $75.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
MMJ (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.