BNB babcock & brown limited

bnb vs afg - sweet apple vs sour orange

1. 51 Posts.
    I haven't posted anything for a while on this forum.

Mostly due to it being the peak season of the accounting industry.

I am glad to see some people in this forum have managed to differentiate between BNB & AFG.

I mean those who are suggesting BNB will be next after AFG either have inside information or have no idea about the operations and structures of the two entities.

Todays price crash in BNB was only a KNEE JERK reaction and nothing else. I jumped in and bought more at 98cents.

Expect BNB to hit $1.60 - $1.80 by Mid November and hopefully $2.50 by December.

My mate called me kicking and screaming why he didn't sell yesterday and said he sold half of his holding today. He will kick and scream next week as to why he sold today.

PEOPLE DON'T FORGET THE RULE SET BY THE KING OF SHAREMARKET: WARREN BUFFET

"Be GREEDY when there's FEAR and be FEARFULL when there's GREED in the MARKET"

Right now there's fear and lots of it, so I suggest those who have spare cash, buy BNB and lots of it. Maybe look at buying a put option over to limit your risk (conservative trader).

Anyhow, ladies and gentelman this was my two cents worse.

My Recommendation for a BUY besides BNB, is the following:

NWH (MOST OVERSOLD QUALITY STOCK - I bought at 54c)

LGL (The $US is in its dying days, Gold will be approaching $900 by mid December - I hold LGL stocks)

FMG (Caution should be applied, heavily geared, however, maybe a small parcel would be nice to hold, because FMG currently is reasonably speculative, and any positive news will put a rocket under it)

And finally, if anyone hasn't bought SGX shares, buy at $3.20 or lower, I believe the 2008FY would be a good profit year with better propspects in 2009.

NOTE: I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR, I do NOT hold a AFS license. The recommendations noted above, are only my personal oppionion based on my personal research and should be taken as finanial advise. I have benefited from those stock in the current environment and thus I thought maybe I should share it with others.

Good luck all and don't forget Warren Buffet's rule.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.