PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Yemen, Block S1In the last few weeks or so this is said to have...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Yemen, Block S1

In the last few weeks or so this is said to have happened:

The governor of Shabwa Ben Adio was prevented from visiting the oil fields in the directorate of Asilan (Ossilyan), accompanied by a number of officers and leaders.  What prevented them was the tribes of the area who clearly are willing and able. If this is true, it strongly suggests our tribes at work. 

Asilan (Ossilyan) has only one oil field, that been PSA's Block S1.  Correct me if I am wrong but I had a quick look at WikiMapia.com 

More so, the UAE elite and other Shabwah elites ordered what I thought was Mohsen's Brigate soldiers (Yemen's Vice President Ali Moshen who I think sometimes promoted as the Red General) out of the Bir Ali port which he had claimed was his using his brute force and obvious military connections.  Now it seems 3 days ago there has been a major fight just north of the port (see twitter abduljabbar1612) where same elites have gone after Al Queda and supporting local village gunman resisted before settling on giving up the Al Queda terrorists. The guess seems to say these are supported by the Islah party perhaps the Red General himself.  

Now where I'm going with this is that this newly appointed Governor is from the Islah party which agrees with Yemen's Vice President Ali Moshen.  There is obvious corruption to keep war profits going but this and other changes are a great example of why we should have some strong claims.  I have not even mentioned the STC (Southern Transitional Council) and their keeness to enact a separate state and are heavily supported by the UAE and their elites.

[...The Translation came from this statement

تم منع محافظ بن عديومن زيارة حقول النفط بمديرية برفقه عددمن الضباط والقادة حيث تم طردهم شر طردة..

(Poorly) by

The Governor of bin Adiu was prevented from visiting the oilfields of the Directorate with a number of officers and commanders who were expelled.

or Translated from Arabic by Google

The governor of Shabwa Ben Adio was prevented from visiting the oil fields in the directorate of Asilan (Osiylan), accompanied by a number of officers and leaders.

...]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.