bledisloe gone, ashes going, page-12

1. 13,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I fancy the red blood stained carpet of the warrior or amazon who fought for the free world. I raise my glass to honour their devotion to the cause.

Red Team 1 Blue Lodge 0

We form an association of brothers in all points of the globe…Yet there is one unseen that can hardly be felt, yet it weighs on us. Whence comes it? Where is it? No one knows…or at least no one tells. This association is secret even to us the veterans of the Secret Societies - Guiseppe Mazzini (Head of the Bavarian Illuminati 1800s. Successor to Weishaupt)

The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it - Adam Weishaupt (Founder of the Bavarian Iluminati, 1776. From John Robinson’s Proofs of a Conspiracy, 1798)

The Blue Degrees are but the outer court…of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretation. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them…The true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd degrees) - Albert Pike (Grand Master of American Scottish Rite Freemasonry and Head of the Illuminati. Successor to Mazzini)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.