Bitcoin Cash

1. 12,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Bitcoin has had problems scaling for years now... There have been discussions for this long about how to scale bitcoin and segwit2x was meant to be the answer, albeit a short term answer... There was no long term solution to this problem... Bitcoin transaction speed had hit a limit and for those that need transactions to get done faster, they were paying more... The cost per transaction skyrocketed and the proposed short term fix, segwit2x meant that bitcoin continued trading higher... Segwit2x has now been cancelled, and the problems will never get fixed imo...

Bitcoin cash is the answer

Bitcoin cash was created from those that believed this very issue would never get resolved and so the 8mb block size that bitcoin cash has is the long term fix... Now that segwit2x has been cancelled, people will flock out of bitcoin and into bitcoin cash, which i believe is the 2nd chance for those that missed out on the previous bitcoin gains... Bitcoin cash in my opinion will takeover bitcoin within the next year, and the price could go up 10x!! I have invested heavily $700

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.