PAA 10.3% 37.5¢ pharmaust limited

For some flavour I think our move into OHD was commercially...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    For some flavour I think our move into OHD was commercially driven, rather than initiated by a research advance at Epichem. Oxidative Hydrothermal Dissolution was developed and patented by Southern Illinois University and licenced to Thermaquatica Inc. A US based Aussie, Kenneth B Anderson was an inventor and is the founder and CTO of Thermaquatica.

I'm guessing that Obsidian Minerals is owned by Thermaquatica and that our Perren 50/50 JV, accesses Thermaquatica's licenced IP and is probably restricted to Aust & NZ.

Perhaps Thermaquatica learned from their experience with a previous licensee and approached Epichem for a JV. I'm guessing they realised that they needed a respected partner, one pre-positioned to gather industry leads from clients and contacts. Plus - one with the in-house abilty to research the process into specific products for those leads that firm up. Not too many can do both.

Some were concerned that this might require capital but unless an exceptional situation arises, I can't see the JV being a plant developer or owner. Rather a process refiner for interested clients, some of which might eventually build a plant. How we earn our money and what IP we might retain is unknowable, but I feel that Colin has commercial sense.
    It's an interesting catalyst free idea and we're receiving leads/enquiries according to the video. Thanks adreamer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.035(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $147.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ $542.7K 1.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22900 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 18443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 8.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ 757697
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.