AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Biofuels Aren't the Answer, but AEB might be, page-3

1. 5,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    What's not to like about it is that the claims are unrealistic. If I made unrealistic claims you would call me various unflattering names, or at best you would say "Prove it" and remain sceptical until I did. If I spent years making those claims but consistently failed to deliver on any of my promises, back up my boasts, or give any evidence that I had any credibility, would you believe me? If you were actually losing money during all of this and I was making money while doing all of this, what would you say?

And you ask what's not to like!

If anyone had the technology to 'save the world' and make billions upon billions of dollars, they would either:

A) Sell the technology for many billions of dollars

B) Use the technology to make billions of dollars within a reasonable time frame (this expired years ago, surely you can't disagree)

C) Apparently in the case of AEB, sit on the technology for years without applying it commercially, leaving it unguarded in a paddock next to a public car park, while making promises year after year which are never seen through, and then years after making claims that the technology is assessed thanks to your pilot plant, build another pilot plant at the expense of existing shareholders, and also come up with a side product of some health supplement in order to raise the funds which are inexplicably needed for a world changing piece of technology worth billions of dollars which for some reason you're selling off for a pittance to Indians, except even that doesn't get followed through on, heck, not even a word of update or explanation, not even a flimsy excuse after the promised time frame. Also, a key director of the company could jump ship rather than stick around, which is arguably a very strange thing to do for someone who set a company up to imminently revolutionise the world's energy industry and make an insanely huge amount of money.

So, do you still want to ask the question "What's not to like?"? Do you not find any of this company's history unlikeable? I can't honestly see a single thing I do like, and there's a small sample of what I don't like. Anyone can make a big claim, I can claim to have invented cold fusion or free energy, but a claim alone does not carry any substance. What evidence has AEB ever given of the efficiency of its system? Of the economics of production? What do we have other than their word, and what reason do we have to trust them?

One avid AEB investor used to often say "Join the dots" (before he suddenly stopped posting, which I assume is when he sold out and didn't want to publicly acknowledge it). I think that's great advice. I can't imagine what AEB could do to make me any more sure they had no real prospects. I can't fathom how anyone can take them seriously unless they haven't put any thought into it at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.