Oh Dear. Boo hoo. The struggling battlers, the "forgotten...

1. 3,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Oh Dear.

Boo hoo.

The struggling battlers, the "forgotten people", have kicked the "intelligent"sia in the backside - and they can't take it.

This is what happens when a whole generation is brought up 'soft'. Blame the politically correct education system if you will, but to the losers, this shouldn't be happening.

But the so-called "educated" Left have revealed their true nature. They HATE what their forbears fought so hard for.

Democracy.

They got it, and now they can't take it. And their reaction has all been recorded for posterity. There are hundreds of videos on the internet, and they keep on coming.

Their true nature, smacking of intolerance and totalitarianism, has been revealed for all commonsense people to see.

First the shock, then denial, disbelief, and now anger on an unprecedented scale....it's a complete embarrassment even to many of those who would have preferred Trump not be President.

Videos of assault on peaceful supporters, black against black, women against women...they don't know who to vent their anger on.

The worst I've seen is one of incredible psychological cruelty inflicted upon a beautiful little black boy who can be seen getting thrown out of his home by his mother because he happened to "vote Trump" in class.

I cried when I saw this....tears of the opposite kind to those displayed by the disgusting, privileged, self-righteous "educated" class.

The Left can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.