GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Well of course Corus bacame Tata who is now in financial...

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Well of course Corus bacame Tata who is now in financial difficulty owing to cheap Chinese steel imports. Thats an issue in many countries as we all know. DuPont I think was all about chemical distribution from the old liquid DSSC days. BMW was pure supposition owing to the subsiduary Dyesol Bavaria. I didnt think there was ever anything signed with them. Was there ? Timo has gone dead. Probably went broke. Large asian is probably Jinko or could yet be Panasonic. CSR took Pilkington over . In 2007 Viridian glass was born. Our present partner along with CSIRO of which we collected a CRC grant of $2.5m and may well come to something significant. BHP is just a misnomer as far as I can remember. So looking at all that Id say our changing partnerships are not due in any part GSL's failings. More their own corporate goings on. Ive heard RC say over the years the search for a partner with the right qualities for a corporate culture match takes time. He seems to think Solliance is a good fit. Also Tasnee (also more corporate action) seems to understand the longer time frames needed to develop the technology. Indeed they participated in the cap raising. I agree with you about Jinko. Great route to market and deep pockets for future steps. Yes Im frustrated with how long its all taken but but as you can see from the above the names that come and go are not as you allude to, companies getting pissed off with GSL. Its their own issues outside our control. Weve had a GFC to navigate, change from DSSC to ssPSC etc etc . If you measure the company by its ability navigate through all this over the past 10 yrs Id say RC deserves a medal. He has been buying on market for yrs now as well.
    Further, there are only a relatively small number of companies involved wwith the development of this solar technology. There are literally hundreds of Si panel producers, then first solar and a few others with other tech.
    Have a go at dividing the market cap of all those companies into the handfull of PSC license holders and others. If PSC ever matures and we develop say solar windows, solar cladding or even solar plastics(flexible) with low LCOE and the older Si panels are superseded as many insiders are predicting. It blue sky. Richard's buying for some reason. I want a PSC table cloth that glows after dark. They will probably be selling them in the $2 shops in 10 yrs.
    If Jinko get serious ? Fuel up the thunderbirds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.