MGX 2.92% 66.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

big trade

1. 25,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Someone on sharescene said that trade was for options owned by Simon and Asia Iron together.
    I am averaging out, its true management have not met targets in the past and a whole lot of options expired worthless a year ago but the company is not fully to blame as the Geraldon port failed to meet its fiduciary responsabilities for MGX.
    Tstargi (SP) is supposedly very informed, intelligent and qualified, not to mention a gifted analyst benevolently giving his advise for free here seems to be trashing this company, actually the last quarter wil have higher production than was forecasted and thats a fact.
    I think there is still "some wind left in the sails for MGX" lots of upside from Asia Iron I only averaged down because MGX ended up representing over 60% of my swing trade portfolio and I dont want all my irons in the same basket. I am looking for another company like MGX was 4 months ago any ideas?
    I feel the best way to value this company is as a comparison with PMM and it is still only 20% of PMM valuation but with 50% of the PMM production and more upside than PMM with Mt Gibson and Asia Iron deal.
    As Tstargy correctly pointed out in his wisdom You have to discount the stock though for the lack of confidance in management by latent investers, however I doubt the current over 50% discount for this is justified IMHO
    Two things Tstargi FXR did not actually appreciate in 04 and I assume You mentioning AZZ when it should have been AZR
    Happy trading for 04 the above is not free advise it is just the ramblings of a frustrated pauper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $771.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.5¢ 69.0¢ 66.5¢ $1.305M 1.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 69488 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 5369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
67.3¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
68.0¢ 68.5¢ 66.5¢ 2216453
Last updated 15.59pm 10/07/2020 (live) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.