SAR 0.46% $3.27 saracen mineral holdings limited

Big announcements due., page-42

1. 5,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Hi Cazzex, as it states on the first post in thread Big Announcements Due. The gold price volatility shouldn't affect us as much with best gold hedging program in Aust.
    What we got so far is 12 million debt paid out of the blue this quarter, their plan was to pay over next 3 quarters as stated in dec qrt. This shows how good this current quarter is going. One thing a lot of people probably haven't taken into account is stuff like the cost of the Karrari exploration decline will probably be paid for by the dirt they dig to put it in. This equates to extra high grade feed to milling ontop of increasing grades from whirling dervish and red October feed this quarter. So what is seen as a exploration cost is really cash flow gen potentially. Last quarter you had an extra mining fleet in pit for waste that finished on 4th December halving pit extraction cost. This quarter should be a banger all things going well and next one should be better.
    The announcements still pending are huge in terms of long term growth.

Thunderbox drilling will give you a mine plan and possible large scale underground post pit mining, subject to feasability study.
    Bannock burn drilling will give potential base load feed for thunderbox transition to underground later in mine life.
    Red October drilling will look to increase reserve and resource for underpinning a portion of feed for carasoue.
    The other annoucements on thunderbox are to potentially double production for company.
    When you find out the above depending on POG till end of FY 15 , with a low capex needed to get thunderbox cranking and a lot of one offs wiped off the balance sheet recently we will go close to fully funding it without any debt or cap raising. I am not sure to many other companies are in this sort of position.
    I think this is the best goldie on the ASX by a long way, or at least in the best position currently to weather the volatility Storm while providing cheap growth options at worst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
0.015(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.665B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.28 $3.17 $4.507M 1.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 11109 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 85473 42
View Market Depth
Last update - 14.41pm 21/05/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$3.27
  Change
0.015 ( 0.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.18 $3.28 $3.17 802671
Last updated 14.59pm 21/05/2019 (live) ?
SAR (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.