Biden says;

1. 6,983 Posts.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hisper-ear-breathe-nostrils-get-moving-video/
    Biden Actually Said This: “I Had Nurses at Walter Reed Hospital Who Would Bend Down and Whisper in my Ear…Breathe in My Nostrils to Get Me Moving” (VIDEO)

By Cristina Laila
    Published July 22, 2020 at 6:46pm
    77-year-old Joe Biden on Thursday participated in a livestream event with SEIU member and nursing home worker, Shanrika.
    The livestream was a total disaster.
    Biden uttered gibberish, got confused and forgot what he was saying so he had to be prompted by staffers.
    TRENDING: Photo Appears to Show Black Lives Matter Supporters Holding Down and Kneeling on Neck of White Baby
    Then he said this: “I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving,” said Biden.

WATCH: Tom Elliott
    @tomselliott

.@JoeBiden: "I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”

To put this into context, Joe Biden was talking about how nurses make you comfortable and make you want to live.
    After he spoke about his sons being saved at hospitals, he pivoted to his life-threatening aneurysms.
    Biden suffered two brain aneurysms in the 1980s; each required surgery.
    Nurses responded to Biden’s claims.

Butzi @ace2blue  7h
    Ok, this is really weird. I’ve been a practicing RN for decades. I have worked all levels of Critical Care with very seriously ill people and children. I have NEVER breathed into a patient’s nostrils to “get them going”. He is nuts.

Kimberly [email protected]Replying to
    @ace2blue@tomselliottand @JoeBiden
    Thank you for your comments. I had never heard of this. I am not a nurse but have had family members who were very sick and had never heard of this. I wish his family would take him out of the media site. He is clearly ill. I am not a fan of Biden but my father had Dementia
    /Alz
    10:12 AM · Jul 23, 2020·Twitter Web App
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Biden mentions his sons, would Hunter's whereabouts
    be now known?
    I would suggest to Nurses to use a bicycle pump to inflate his nostrils.
    Heaps more hygienic.

Cheers,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.