FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I know this is a tense time for all but please lets stick...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I know this is a tense time for all but please lets stick together and not turn on each other. After all, we all want the same thing and that is for BGS to do well, which It is! And so are management. Imo.

Now lets stick to the facts and evidence.

We have a world class deposit ( which makes us worth fighting for, my opinion, but fact ) our drill results are outstanding.

Several parties are talking to management.

A confidentially contract has been signed.

We have top professionals handling this. All said at the AGM

Our BOD's are approachable and transparent.

Further to this.

Our facts are all there in black and white in all of our announcements that are posted on our website for all to view. Please dyor.

Managements goal was to stabilise the sp. With a slow ,steady, increase.
    Thats happened despite the attempts of the manipulator whoever it is , that is trying to suppress our sp.

Our RM team have been absolutely dedicated in supporting our management. They are hardly likely to jeopardize any results by ramping. They are genuinely enthusiastic about what we have, and are experienced and professional people who have the forsight and vision or they wouldn't have gone to such lengths as to have put their lives on hold for a year to make sure this DOES come to fruition.

Management have stated PATIENCE IS REQUIRED.

The magnitude of this thing is MASSIVE. We cant afford to be inpatient. Things need to be done correctly.

Our long term shareholders have believed in this deposit right from the start and its only just got bigger and better.

Boy HAS estimated and stated his expected sp previously.  No wonder he is excited. Not ramping. He has done the sums from the previous conservitive reports. Fact.
    The reports give him the figures to work with. Also Fact. If he wasnt so sure then he would not have initiated a 249D. Which may I add is rarely sucessful. It was, because he had the initial support from the RM team who have significant skin in the company ....then supported by all the other shareholders.

These figures are available to anyone. Fact and evidence. Including the other enthusiastic posters on here.

We did a deal with HARTLEYS to raise funds. They have a lump of shares to sell on. Supporting BGS. Fact.

Chinese whispers can get distorted, so thats why I got off my ar$e and got myself to the AGM. To hear and see for myself as I need to know for myself , all the FACTS to be confident with my investment.

Which brings me to the FACT that I emailed James McKay yesterday as I had a couple of concerns with some Chinese Whispers on here.

Now I would usually have asked @boy1 or @franky1 these questions but they have been taking a well deserved break from batting for us for a whole year! They deserve respect and their break.

These were my questions to James, and this was his reply yesterday.

Me , quote.

Hi James,
    Is there an announcement coming soon as the shareholders are getting impatient waiting to hear something.
    It was rumoured Wednesday or Thursday to expect news.
    Also rumoured was that Hartleys were bailing.
    Can you please put this to rest?

End quote from me.

James's reply

Hi Txxxxx

Happy New Year.

I can't comment too much on future ASX releases but we are working on getting an update out sometime soon.

I don’t think Hartleys are bailing in any way.  I met with them this week and they were very positive.

Regards

James McKay | Birimian Limited
    Chairman

End quote.

Profesional, reiterating that we need to be patient. He is transparent and true to what we have already been told. Keeping in mind that a confidentially contract is in place!

My guess on the SP by 31/01/2018
    would realistically be $2.00 going by what we have endured on here with the manipulators fighting for cheap shares. Realisticaly imho the sp should be around $3.00 dyor.

I have complete confidence in this deposit and the management that we have leading and representing us.

If we were to receive any news prematurely, that could be disastrous.
    That just shows the professionalism shown here. To me.

I couldn't care less if we don't get news until the end of March. Its not far away and me personally would prefer it to arrive safely.

Another example of patience required and how important it is , in, delicate situations by professionals.

Imagine a brain surgeon. A team of them. Going into someone's skull to extract a cyst.
    Research has to be done. Then more research. Then some more. And more if required.
    Then a team needs to be put into place. The best team.
    We need to have faith in this team or we feel out of control. Can we afford to be impatient like this?...no. We need to keep the faith and do our part by WAITING.

What made me use this example? Because I like the facts and evidence. But more importantly I like the results. Even if I have to wait.

You see, my stepdaughter went into surgery yesterday. My daughters flatmate. ( housemate) . She had a hole cut into her head and a team of twelve surgeons, had to work together to try and remove this thing that was in the centre of her brain and has caused her pain and reduced her quality of life. Shes 25years old.
    She came out alive , and so far is ok but is in intensive care recovering.

Certainly puts things into perspective. Doesnt it?. And how fitting that God has timed it this way.

Good luck everyone. Its time for me to support my two girls now. The only blood relative who has stuck by me. And the next best thing.

If I had more money, I would buy more BGS. But im grateful for what I do have. And thats more time with my girl. Money cant buy that.

I will still be reading HC threads. And touch base with a thumbs up or two
    But my time is required elsewhere for now. Stay strong and keep the faith. Support one another. And no ramping, just stick the facts and evidence ...simple. Stay focused on BGS.

This is going to be GOOD! And worth the wait. Imho

TTU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.