LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

beware of the hype

1. 22,873 Posts.
    a poster in a earlier thread made a very valid comment, as regards to posts regarding LUMacom. He mentioned something about HYPE. i have no doubt that the posts surrounding LUM, have a substantial element of hype. i myself have been guilty of this. i suppose what happens in forums like this, is that investors get a bit carried away with one or two of their stocks, and when they start to move, they get a little excited. however the good part is, is that these postings bring to the attention, to others, of the thinking of other posters. at the end of the day, it is for everybody to make up their own mind. i have previously posted, that if the shares are selling at higher prices, furhter down the track, then people will be scratching their heads in disbelief as to why they did not buy at lower prices. if it all falls, then they will think themselves lucky as to not being fooled into buying the shares.

i have been in the stock market for over 30 years, and in my opinion, it is rare to see a stock with so much potential, just staring you in the face. off course, i might be wrong, but i am excited by it -

the recent turnovers, are not the result of people buying, based on the hype of hot copper postings. never forget that as people are buying, then people are also selling. those sellers obviously do not share the same thinking , as to the potential, as the buyers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.