"No assumptions about it, that is why I use many more references...

1. 26,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "No assumptions about it, that is why I use many more references which you lot and the said Christians cry about, to long they say when the fact of the matter is, there is to much for the heads to digest, regardless of my added words with the numerous Bible reference which say the truth loud and clear."
    The "said Christians" can speak for themselves.

It is your interpretations of bible verses that belong to wotsup. You can't blame the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth or any other Spirit - except, perhaps, for the kind that you find in a bottle - for your interpretations and opinions of bible verses.

"But clearly they can't get it, hence I highlight what they have been lost on for many years and the penny still doesn't drop."
    Your lack of clarity probably contributes to their not getting your opinions about bible verses.

On court cases:
    "If the case gets serious, I can assure you the actual words, evidence will stand."
    One of the reasons that lawyers make such a good living is that the "actual words" are sometimes ambiguous - a fact exploited by good defence lawyers, especially in serious cases were they often need to just to demonstrate doubt.

"= why are you having so much trouble digesting this simple truth.
    Why do you have so much trouble digesting the simple truth that some statements are ambiguous.

"The above clear truths demonstrate where the stupidity lays."
    Agree. But likely to be in a different place to where you think it lies - sorry lays.
    PS An example of an ambiguous statement.

"How, where why you would feel the need to even suggest this first part is beyond me,"
    True, that is the reason that I added the second part (Well, maybe not. After all little of what you post is clear) to the first part (At least you are acknowledging that there are differing interpretations of the bible.)

"suggests you answer my post without even reading them?"
    That I confess is very tempting. But, no I don't do that.

"I have been parroting on here for ages how many of these differing interpretations of others are not supported in the Bible"
    Agree.

"and I back it with the Bible, not like many, to most others."
    Yes, you back "it" up with bible verses and your interpretations and opinions of the bible verses. This is fine; many people do this.

THE END!
    Or the BEGINNING

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.