TOU 0.00% 4.2¢ tlou energy limited

What a ridiculous comment. I would have thought before making...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    What a ridiculous comment. I would have thought before making such comments you would understand the concept of how an O&G or Mining company would follow the Generally Accepted Accounting Policy and the accounting method that has been selected? It appears not. I would advise doing a little reading before making further comments on the matter GTP before making further silly comments.

In regards the royalty figures, these are already attributed to the calculation coupled with the government 3% for which Reserves are booked and thefore deemed commercial , I refer to the company announcements made on multiple occasions where the figures have been quoted if you care to review.

The scaleable approach is necessary and sensible. Tlou are currently a small entity which at the moment is pre-revenue, for them to raise the capital to carry out a sizeable project upfront would not be recommended not only for a risk perspective being the first in country but also in regards to negotiating leverage. If the project is available and acceptable to be carried out in a scaleable manner one can reduce risk whilst also reducing the amount of capital raised on a more favourable term. Once generating revenue the ability to grow at a favourable rate will be obvious.

Your further mention of share count and funding arrangements is ill informed. I see no mention of a future funding arrangement being described as dilutive or equity based. In fact, on the contrary the company appear to be moving towards a debt based structure. Infact, are you able to confirm otherwise?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 450000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 46246 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.