SI6 16.7% 0.4¢ si6 metals limited

To say I am worried by the link article I refer to here is an...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    To say I am worried by the link article I refer to here is an understatement. I apologise that most posts at the moment are by myself, but be that as it may, I have no idea of the veracity or otherwise of this very, very long article out of Moscow by one John Helmer which probably may explain the SP drop in BML this week.....but is it completely credible, or perhaps designed to ridicule the Dubai possible offer and make Norilsk look good? Who would know....the arguments do sound fairly possible, unfortunately.

http://johnhelmer.net/at-botswana-b...g-botswana-government-deceit-face-the-courts/

For holders I think this article is a must read though very lengthy. It tears strips off the credibility of EIH and Mangoosh but it is unclear where the article was first reported. It is very current, this week. Make of it what you will...is it accurate?? If it is, it puts EIH in the tip, casts Minister S Kebonang and some others in a bad light, and casts the recently dismissed Paul Smith as a person who may have been wronged.

It mentions a May 15th deadline for the liquidator/Court whereby it claims EIH have to have cast an offer in concrete or BCL will be liquidated and sold off in whatever way is possible. If this deadline passes then things should be clearer re the much mentioned EIH/Dubai deal.
    How a bits and pieces selloff of BCL after May 15th (if it were to happen, and given it would probably be a painfully slow process) might leave BML would be the question.
    If EIH is only smoke and mirrors then BML would again need a GQ JV partner, as I have mentioned previously, to get Maibele off the ground and pursue the exploration plans PV
    still has. The current strong falls in both Cu and Ni would not help.

I emphasise I was surprised to see this article and am giving its link only in case some posters wish to read it, and I re-emphasise I have no personal qualifications to reach conclusions and only post facts as read....I do not pretend to interpret the facts, leaving that up to the individual posters.

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.291M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $564 161K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 35176436 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24985692 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 952490
Last updated 13.02pm 28/03/2024 ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.