SP500 0.58% 2,958.8 standard & poor's 500

That investor dude is 100% right. While it's going up these...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    That investor dude is 100% right. While it's going up these people manage to flag all bullish posts but at every single dip they love to brag about a crash. Imagine getting off at markets having a temporary dip, life must really suck as a bear. He's shared some solid calls like ENJ that are stil up 3500% from his postings, i really don't see any profitable calls or information you have shared on this forum Durmaz And Barry. I literally had to make this account to put it out there, because what you have done is completely brainwashed people into buying this scam of a product.

Yes i agree crypto is not supposed to be discussed here, it's indeed a BBUS thread, but talking crap about it at every dip is like selective hearing and embarassing to say the least. I think there is no top of the US markets, but a temporary reversal (10-15% dip) is definitely on the cards, and if crypto does continue to tumble down another 20-30% that this can cause some sense of 'fear' onto other makets.

I personally would be slowly buying more stocks/coins at these prices but would be wary that this can potentially escalate to be worse, so i wouldn't use all my ammo just yet.

Please DYOR and this is not financial advise, just my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP500 (INDEXSP) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.