WTM 12.5% 9.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Years back when I worked for a company refining nickel and...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Years back when I worked for a company refining nickel and cobalt, the cobalt mainly for the battery market, our senior management requested us to do a time and motion study to find out what we did all day. We were a bit peaved because we were producing record amounts of battery grade Cobalt at the highest purity and in the correct size range for our battery manufacturing customers mainly in Japan and Germany. We did the time and motion study anyway.

Some of you may already know where I'm going will this. I would like to see the BAT Board and senior management even the part timers on $300,000 year to do a time and motion study to show what they do all day or all week. We already know what they have achieved, absolutely nothing but I would like to know what they do all week while achieving jack shT but still costing us millions each year. SERIOUSLY I want to know what they do with their time.

A few weeks ago there was $6.7m in the BAT bank account. As I have said before we need to make this money last two Years if needed and let the Graphite and battery market catch up and develop/mature to the point that we can raise finance to begin mining and production.

Cut spending to the bone, keep our assets secure and shiny. Keep the locals on side and wait it out. No more share raisings to finance payrolls for people achieving nothing. No more dilution of shareholders holdings.

Whenever I get some spare cash I will continue to buy BAT shares while its at this low price. A couple of years will pass soon enough (the older I get the more I know this to be true unfortunately) and I'm confident that the battery and graphite market will be in a much stronger position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.010(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $10.93K 124.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1890 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 32210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.