PGM 11.1% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

barrick buys out rio gold adventure, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Barrack paid USD 1.7 BILL for 4.6 mill ozs reserves hey ?
    And thats only for the yellow stuff. USD 370 / oz for IG reserves?

Sure,from their JV partner in an expected mill oz pa producer soon, but now we're talking bros.

What are we capped for our 6 mill IG of the yellow stuff ..... less than 10 / oz ...... KISS with all the rest for free?

Recent market action indicates big buyer trying to sqirrel in on the quiet but we are all pretty alert aint we. Agree with that 134 pivot call ......... primary "C" about to begin?

No worrying here bros. Seems to me we are in the best of hands and betting they know how to horse-trade haha.

LOVE to see a spreadsheet on all the toys on the shelf at the toy factory so we can start doing some numbers. Whats this talk about Gallium? I like to KISS and that 6 mill ozs GOLD is enough for the bait. But gotta say, Palladium now at 500+ and we have about 40 mill ozs of it as well haha !

CRITICAL MASS is what its all about. We are talking many multiples upside on a bankable FS and purchase off the plan ! Maybe we can set up a Dutch auction even .... well Norwegian, close enough haha.

Our Ice Queen is doing some new techno break-dancing atm.

Time to pull out Her Majesty's anthem again methinks :

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ice+ice+baby&search=Search

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.008K 53.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114349 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 296612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.