1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
NRT 4.2¢

bargain for long term holders

1. munch

3,567 posts.
    Boys and girls do your homework on this one. It will be worth your while.

Best to start to www.phenoxodiol.com and listen to the webcast by the Yale research team.

Yale screened drugs around the world to find the best treatment for ovarian cancer. The chose Phenoxodiol as the best as it killed 100% of ovarian cancer cells. The next best treatment killed only 60% (I believe that was a current treatment).

It was so good in fact the rushed to start a Phase II test program which is underway at the moment. Fund managers in the US have stocked up with Oppenheimer funds owning well over 10%.

A drug called GLEEVEC is based on a similar technology but only works on a specific type of leukemia. It generates well over $1bn in revenue and is still growing. Phenoxodiol has been proven to be active against EVERY cancer tested.

In Phase I trials the drug was proved non-toxic and bioavailable. The very first patient to receive the drug is still alive some 3 years later.

There is much more to Novogen though. It produces over the counter Soy Isoflavone supplements which in the US alone is a US$500m market and rapidly growing. Novogen should soon get the patents and hence get a much large chunk of the pie. The recent HRT scare should also provide a massive boost to this market.

Novogen also has an anti-ageing cream which has incredible effects on human skin. I saw a photo of what it did to sunburn. It simply got rid of the sun burn. It's proven to repair 100% of DNA damage within 24 hours after sun exposure. It also greatly reduces the severity and incidence of skin cancer. They should sign a commercial deal soon with a company like L'Oreal or Proctor and Gamble. The market for this type of product is massive.

NRT has another drug called NV-04 in the pipeline. It has the biggest potential value and early human trials have show the effect to be "excellent".

Now with the recent sell off due to a mis-informed AFR article with completely incorrect facts has seen an opportunity for long term investors to buy and hold.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

P.S. There is more to NRT but I've given a brief run down.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.