GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Let's compare GXY to Lithium America's who has...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Let's compare GXY to Lithium America's who has partnered with Ganfeng. Minar Exar the operating company was 37.5% owned by SQM and SQM also held 25% of LAC stock. Ganfeng bought the SQM shareholding in Minar Exar and LAC. Recently they increased the shareholding in Minar Exar to 50% by injecting $160 million into LAC and expanding the LiOH production from 25k tons to 40k tons. The stock price of LAC has moved from a low of US$2.73 to a high of $4.80 per share. The resource size is now estimated at 17.9 million tones - a limitless resource. It will allow the company to keep on expanding into the future.

GXY had all the opportunities on hand. A massive reserve owned by GXY and no partner. First we sold half of the salar and then went looking for a partner. How stupid was that thanks to AT and our Board. Now we are left with a competitor and no expertise except some US$220 million representing approx 50% of funding requirement to build the SDV. In my opinion that's the reason the stock price of GXY is so depressed. Until a JV partner comes along nothing is going to change as investment bankers and lawyers cannot build and run a speciality chemical plant and a mine. As a first step half of our board must go and be replaced by people who know how to get the job done.
    Last edited by SpaceWalker: 10/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.