GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Well we really don't have long to find out. Partner bids close...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Well we really don't have long to find out.

Partner bids close next week for the Sal de Vida project.

The fact that the President of Argentina is meeting with us next week makes it clear that GXY effectively has almost half a billion in the bank.

Anthony Tse mentioned there may be some returns (buyback/special divvie) coming the way of holders.

Oh, did I mention that the GXY leadership are visiting Argentina to meet with the President of Argentina next week to discuss a lithium project at Sal de Vida?

You can bloody feel a big announcement coming, its that close.

Global picture on Lithium is becoming too hard to deny - countless times, the oversupply argument has been refuted.

Tesla is now bigger than Ben 'Bayerische Motor Werken' Hur, and one of the top selling cars (not just EV's) in the US...I'm speechless at how fast things are moving...really.

Global environment is stabilisting, looks like Trump and Xi will be romancing later this month - suspect some sort of agreement will be agreed upon and the world will move on to the Santa Rally!.

Honestly. you'd have to have rocks in your head to sell or stay short right now!

GLTAH, and did I mention GXY leadership are visiting Argentina? President Macri's words, not mine...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.