1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

banker no....argh lost count

1. bruceyg

20,516 Posts.

self inflicted stab wound????? - uhhh yeah right........

A JPMorgan Chase associate and his wife were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide in Closter, New Jersey on Friday evening.
    According to the Bergen County prosecutor John Molinelli, Michael Tabacchi, 27, allegedly killed his wife, Iran Pars Tabacchi, 41, who also went by “Denise.”
    “Autopsy on Closter couple shows wife died from strangulation and single stab wound to chest. Husband died from self inflicted stab chest,” Molinelli Tweeted.
    The Bergen County Record reports that Michael Tabacchi’s father discovered the bodies when he came to the house after receiving a text message from his son. (It’s unclear what the text said.)
    The couple were pronounced dead at Englewood Hospital.
    The couple’s 15-month old baby was found unharmed inside the home at 595 High Street. According to Molinelli’s Twitter account, the baby “is fine.”
    The baby is in the care of the paternal grandparents, according to The Bergen County Record.
    Tabacchi worked for JPMorgan Chase’s global custody business, some social media pages tied to him show. Denise worked as an administrative assistant at Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital, according to her Facebook page.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/michael-and-denise-tabacchi-dead-2015-2#ixzz3RC6UNvNH

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.