VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

what have you based your call of bull on as far as FT still...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    what have you based your call of bull on as far as FT still being our main money lender, I call it as still being on based on the fact we voted on it, management have issued an official announcement regarding this and there terms etc and has not made any other announcements around the fact that they will not be part of the equation, you say they took freebies, why do you call them free, Jason for one was under paid and the amount of shares he was issued IMO was an insult to him for the amount of work and sacrifice that he contributed, he hasnt complained, I realise its pretty easy for us desk jockeys to type away to our hearts content and pull management to pieces but has anyone ever seen something so big that we are involved in come together in such a short time, I think it is an incredible display of management, how many countries, organisations, governments, financial companies, lawyers the list just goes on and on, and here we are IMO 1 week or 2 short of becoming what could possibly be the biggest goldie in the world and some are still not happy, I really need to say this just 1 more time IMO FT General still are and will be our main financiers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.