ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I invested here five years ago:for the first few years I posted...

1. 158 Posts.
    I invested here five years ago:for the first few years I posted very upbeat material concerning this company;then I posted more critical material.Apparently,such negative evaluations have 'caused some to miss the opportunity of buying in here! My evil influence has impoverished the poor innocent investor.
    I haven't sold a single share as yet:I was always here for the long haul.Holders,like myself,who bought at the old levels of four and five cent,might almost get their money back now.This group is a definite restraining force on the SP:as some technical guys have pointed out,the SP has to smash through these old levels to really get going.
    There has been many different theories about why we haven't moved anywhere in the last few months.Why not add another the growing pile:The market is still not convinced that this product can sell.The problem,I have previously posted about,is the education of the public about the science of the asthma 'wheeze'.They just don't get it.Indeed,I haven't noticed any indepth analysis about this subject here.With any revolutionary product,there will have to be a critical level reached in awareness of what exactly caused the genesis of the products.
    No one here will know when this level will be reached.The smart money is sitting on it's hands until this level is reached.We should expect this 0.58-0.88 range continue until the US launch.Many here expect a major move then-which is not unreasonable but this company will be burning alot of cash during this time:if sales are slow,the US launch might not provide any SP impetus.
    The pre-sales fillip has not eventuated,so far,the early sales have not excited the market.Of course,this should have been expected.The good news is that when the magical level is reached we will all know:the rocketing SP will,finally then,become the 'Stairway To Heaven' some posters have been longing for.
    Blokes,MF and others have done a great job here providing information.I believe LegalEagle comments to be spot on:"Doctors were surprised that wheeze could be sensed.."and "I guess all efforts so far can be considered as pilot efforts." The 'meme' about asthma has to be changed,the algorithm of the wheeze has to become the panacea for all asthma management problems.

May the force be with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.